Friday, September 21, 2007

Post Retreat 2007......

Hi Everyone,

Thanks Monique for setting up this blog for me......I am sure you did it in half the time it took me to set up my own a few days ago.

I intend to use the blog to let everyone know about the upcoming 2008 retreat & all the details.....share photos etc.

Yes Louth 2007 was a great success......THANKS to those that could come along again & to those that were there for the first time. A great weekend was had by all.

Cheers, Gabie

3 comments:

Neek said...

The retreat was FANTASTIC Gabie - a credit to you.

Looking forward to 2008

Jill said...

Well, I had a ball at Trilby and will be booking asap for next year. The location was amazing, the people were fantastic, the shop was great and the food wasn't too shabby either. :-D

Narelle said...

Cool Blog. Great Idea. Narelle