Friday, September 5, 2008

Less than I week to go.....

Hi,

Well now we are less than a week away from the retreat for 2008. I am looking forward to catching up with you all & enjoying another Louth retreat.

No doubt that some of you are getting organised over the weekend with what you are going to do, pack etc. For me what ever I can pack in the car while the 'smalls' are asleep on Thursday will make it to Trilby. (he-he).

See you all next weekend.

Again if anyone has any questions give me a call. Ph:68747390

Cheers, Gabie :0)

2 comments:

Neek said...

I am counting down!!! :) I am packing up this weekend!! :) cannot wait. See you all there!

Tammy Smith said...

I love to go to scrapbook retreats and I found website that posts them free. The site is called http://ScrapbookCrops.com and they don't only have crops listed. There are scrapbook retreats, weekends and crops posted. It is a great place to find other scrapbooking events.